Thursday, January 29, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Anyone have plans for the Superbowl? We plan to watch it with Mom and Dad.

By the way, Mom and Dad, can we come over to watch the Superbowl on Sunday?

Just wanted to sign in and say hi and that we miss you all. I found a box of pictures that include several pictures from when we were kids. If I ever get to scan them, I'll post some of my favorites. I have one of the five of us kids standing at the base of a T-Rex in Vernal. Remember that? I think our own kids might think it's a cool shot. I'll see what I can do.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I remember that trip. I used to wear the T-shirt we got from there all the time. I would love to take my kids to a dinosaur place like that. The Woodland Park one is just not as cool as I remember that one being.

As for the Super Bowl, no plans. Bummer.

RNLambile said...

Well the game turned out to be more exciting than I anticipated. I may be a desert rat at heart, but that just means I know how bad the Cardinals usually are. Mom and Dad made it a most enjoyable party. There were delicious tacos and Mom's beefy cheese dip. And Shelly provided a low-to-no fat/sugar desert. I had a great time. Thank you all, Josh

Tara Dawn said...

We watched the game at home, just the 4 1/2 of us. We were rooting for the home team, even though they played a really crappy game during the 2nd and 3rd quarters. I'm glad they didn't lose by too much. We had chips and salsa and homemade pizza from the night before. I think it was the first football game Jabon has ever watched completely (not including the games Cody has played in).