Sunday, February 1, 2009

Blast From the Past

Here are some of the pictures I've recently come across. I think they're kind of hard to see since I had to scan them and it was just a regular scanner, not a photo one. But, they may still be kind of fun to look at. This is the five of us at the base of a T-Rex in Vernal, UT. Proof that we really are old. A dinosaur is chasing us, for crying out loud!


This is us near the Green River on the same trip. My question is, Tara, do you even own Wranglers anymore???

5 comments:

Lori said...

They are a little hard to see, but great anyway. I love that Tara is perched at the top and showing off her Taraness!!!

Tara Dawn said...

Yeah, I think I thought I was pretty cute. I think it was windy, and that's why I was holding onto my hat. And no, I don't wear wranglers anymore. I have some, just don't ask me to attempt to put them on. It would not be a pretty site. BTW, I laughed hard on your comment, Shelly, about the T-Rex chasing us.

Tara Bennett said...

Fun flashbacks. I especially love the rodeo queen posing! ;o)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

How cute! I love these old pictures (they had dinosaurs when I was little too!).

Please check out my Flashback Friday:
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com/2009/02/flashback-fridays.html

The Rambler said...

lol. I hadn't thought of Wranglers in a while...

Great photos. Visiting from Tara's.

:)