Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alright, here it is

This is the moment you've all been waiting for....Me, getting around to downloading my pictures!!
I know it looks terrible. That's probably why I waited for so long. Teagan is doing MUCH better now! We do find him playing with that no tooth spot with his tongue sometimes. This picture was taken 3 or 4 days after. You don't want to see what he looked like 2 and 3 days after. It was terrible. But as you can see with this one, he is still a happy little boy. Just don't look at the runny nose. Sorry about that. I also couldn't post this without putting some of the other two on it. So, I'm including their last day of wresting picture. Not all of the kids were there for the picture. I'd say 1/2 didn't show up. Tyler had a good time and said he wanted to do it agian. Trenton, I think, needs to get a little bit bigger.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Finally!! I really had to laugh with (not at) poor Teagan. He's still way cute. I bet Ty would have fun again with wrestling. Maybe by next year Trent will be more ready for it.

Tara Dawn said...

Teage's picture makes me laugh, as well! What a cutie! I think it's great you had the boys try wrestling. What a perfect way for two rambunctious boys to get their energy out, even if Trenton's the skinniest one out there!