Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Easter/Emma's B-day

After completing our taxes, I think it is safe to say that the Eagars are going to be in Montana for Easter. We are getting some moula back and now just need to check all of our test dates for school. We are thinking of being up there from Sat the 11th to sometime that next Thu-Sat after Easter. It all depends. I have to be back to work by Tuesday the 21st and we are not sure how much time we will take inUtah on the trip back. I don't think we are going to go through CO this time around.

Also, I talked to JC this afternoon and he is going to see if he and Kelsey can come up at that time as well. We will let you know specific details as they are known to us! Love you all and are so excited to see you soon!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hooray! Hooray! I'm so excited and happy! Yippee! Oh, so happy!

Lori said...

I already told mom and dad this, but we are coming too. So prepare for a LOT of Williams'!!! I was thinking we would leave either Thurs. or Fri. to come and maybe the same to come back. I don't know all the details yet. I just know that I'm gonna be there!