Monday, February 23, 2009

From the Eagars

Ashton went in for a check up today. I wrote about it on my blog, so go here to read it.

Also, I spoke too soon earlier when I said we were 99% positive we were coming up to Montana at Easter. Jabon's school schedule is very busy at that time. He's got an essay due in his English class that week and has group work in his math class the Monday and Wednesday after Easter. Plus, his math class relies heavily on lectures, so if he misses a class he has to figure out how to do the work all by himself. The book only contains questions, not discussions. It's really messed up. If we went up there, his schooling would be in trouble and all he'd be doing is homework. We are going to have to look at going possibly during Spring Break or in-between semesters. That totally sucks, 'cuz we want to be there for Emma's baptism and for Easter. Unfortunately, we really should be responsible college students and put our classes first right now. Darn it! 'Course Jabon said the boys and I could go without him, but I don't see me driving that distance with 3 boys, one being an infant. I'm not that brave.

So, as of now: No on the Easter trip, Yes on coming up there sometime in the future. Yeah, I realize that is very vague, but that's all I got. As plans evolve, I will let you know!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Ugh. I hate school. Dang it. I talked to JC and he was pretty sure they'd be up here then too. But, I know you have to do what you have to do. Um, you know I WAS an English major and wrote several essays throughtout my college career. I couldn't do much about the math, though. I happily forgot all of it.

Jabon said...

I could use the English help! I HATE work sited, MLA crappy crap crap! BLA!

Lori said...

Dang!! That really stinks. I really wanted to be able to see everyone. I haven't seen you, Tara and your fam, in a LONG time!!! The boys desperately miss Cody and Brett. But, we'll just have to make plans some other time:(.