Saturday, January 24, 2009

Busy times

I just thought I'd do a shout-out now, before next week comes. There isn't much new to report, except we are trying to get our backyard completed. It's been dirt for too long now (over a year).

We are going to have a busy week next week. Jabon and I are back to school and are getting busy with our classes. I have 3 courses I am taking: Computer, Accounting, and Inter. Algebra, all of which are online.
Plus, we'll have company. Jabon's little sister Elin is going to be visiting from Tues-Thur. She is on her way to Washington for her post with the Navy. Friday thru Sunday I have a friend (Amanda) coming down from the Springs. Her family lives in the Springs and she was down here for school. Once she graduated, she went back home. I'm really excited for her to come! How I wish all of you guys could come down here, too. It is the perfect time to visit. The temps are in the 70s and it's sunny, but very comfortable.

Anyway, Grandma is on her way over and since I've spent the day doing homework, I now need to pick up this messy house! Love you guys.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I hope you guys have some fun getting back to school. Tell Elin hi for us. And as I say almost everyday, I WISH we could come and visit. Maybe sooner than we think, who knows? Good luck getting your backyard together. Make sure you take some pics of how it turns out. Love ya!

Lori said...

At least you have things planned and know you get to do things. It's so boring here. Tell Elin HI for us too. I so envy, which is not good, so I'm not really doing it, the warm weather and the company. I wish we could come see you, but this year is a tough one AGAIN!!! James has got to get his CPAT done so we can move on with our lives! Don't tell him I said that.