Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Visit With Heather

Matt, Heather and me

Matt, Heather, and Aunt Jo

Our cousin Heather has been visiting her parents the last few days. She and Aunt Jo came over to visit today. I had to laugh when Heather played with Millie. If you don't know, Heather is a self-proclaimed non-mother-type and one of her most difficult rotations in nursing school was with the babies. But, she happily held Millie and I thought she was just playing with her, but she was excited to discover all of Millie's newborn reflexes. She really made me laugh. Heather had a lot of fun with Matt too. He loved being thrown around and swinging by his ankles.
Heather seems to be doing really well in Indiana. Her boyfriend James just found out today that he was accepted as a PhD candidate. I'm not sure if that's the correct phrasing, but basically he gets to work on his PhD now. Heather is working the oncology unit at her hospital. Something I could never do.

It was really fun to see her and she'll probably be back this way this summer.

No comments: