Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii Fit or We fit hee hee

On Wed. we finally got the Wii Fit. It took us this long to get it from Christmas. Every place was sold out. Then Wed. I went to Wal-Mart cause we heard they just got in a new shipment. The last one was bought right in front of me. So I called around and had to go to the 8th street Wal-Mart where they had two left.

If you have the Wii, I strongly recommend getting this. It's so fun. It's a great way to get in shape. If you don't have the Wii....GO GET ONE!! The boys love it. If you're looking to map your progress on getting into shape, it does it for you. I've already lost one pound with it. That could've been a fluke though. I may have just been one pound heavier with my clothes on the other day. But still, it's great. Almost all of the games that kids play on it gets them moving around. We love it!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

One pound is one pound--be proud of yourself!! I wanted us to get a Wii for Christmas, but we got a baby instead. Oh well. I'd take the baby anyday! Good luck on the exercising!!

Tara Dawn said...

I can't wait to get the Wii Fit. I've already had to "remove" the Wii from the boys' playroom. I got a little upset when I walked in there and found remotes and wires all over the floor. Now, I just have to decide where I can safely place it and still use it!