Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some pictures. Out dated... but oh well.


I decide to post some of our older pictures. Some are not so nice because that's when we found out our camera was broken. Trenton is at wresting practice. He's running while in his stance. Kinda.

It's really fun to watch them at practice. I haven't taken them to any tournaments yet. Maybe soon. I'm sure the season is almost over. Yesterday they learned how to flip their opponent over their side to land on their back and pin them. That was quite interesting. Tyler is getting pretty good at all of the moves. He'll have to try a tournament soon.





Tyler and Trenton and the rest of the primary were the stars of the Christmas program. I was able to get a pretty good shot of Tyler. Though it's still not that great. The boy to the left of him is Toby Mijares. If any of you remember them. They were all so cute. Tyler was a King and Trenton was a Shepherd.


I couldn't post this without putting a picture of Teagan up. For Halloween he was a blue ninja. He looks so grown up. Trenton was Iron Man and Tyler was a red ninja.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I love the pictures of the boys! Teagan looks so cute in his costume. Is Toby Mjares Juan and Cheryl's youngest? I don't remember him. But Ty looks like he had fun. I think the best is Trenton's stance-run. Man, I really miss you guys!

RNLambile said...

I miss you guys, the boys look great. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm glad that this site is going. Keep it coming.

Tara Dawn said...

I can't believe Teagan is sooo darn big! I had no idea the boys are in wrestling---so cute!
Love you, and miss you. I'm glad you posted older pics.

Lori said...

Yeah. Toby is Juan and Cheryl's youngest. He's only a year older than Ty. Although they're in the same grade.