Monday, January 19, 2009

Brett loves to sing

Last night Brett wanted to hold Ashton and sing him to sleep. So, I took this video (I hope it loads properly). Brett loves to sing songs and often times makes up his own songs. He also changes words when he's not sure what the correct word is. Like last night he was also singing Ring Around The Rosies and he kept said "Ashley, Ashley, we all fall down!" FYI, he adopted my old cabbage patch doll before Ashton was born and he named her Ashley, so I think that's where he was getting the name.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

That was the cutest thing ever!!! Matt and Brett are kindred spirits. Ashton looks almost as big as Brett! We miss you guys soooo much!

Tara Dawn said...

We tell Brett that Ashton will be bigger than him soon. Sorry the video is so crappy. I meant to mention that it was taken through my camera. It doesn't seem to do sound or night picture well.

Lori said...

That is SOOOOOOOO cute. I just makes me miss you more. I can't wait to see you!! Ashton is a big boy isn't he?