Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anyone Up For Disneyland?


My visiting teachers came over today and we got on the topic of Disneyland, since one of them is heading there next month. Have you heard of the promotion of free admission on your birthday? Here's my thought: October 8-11 are a bunch of birthdays that would allow four of our family members to enter the park for free. We could have one big family reunion, CA should still be pretty nice weather-wise, it's 10 months away so babies will be older and money could be saved longer, and it's DISNEYLAND!


I found this website if you want more info.


Another alternative would be September 16-17. There are only three birthdays then, though.


What do you think?

4 comments:

RNLambile said...

I'm in, I'm in, I'm in. If we all go, then the boys can ride together while the girls watch the kiddos and vice-versa. Plus the park should not be as busy that time of year with school in. Again, I'm in!!! I'll do more checking into vacation packages for large groups because according to that website Shelly linked, you only get FREE admission to one park on one day and would have to pay extra for a park-hopper. BUT, if you have an existing ticket for that day then you can get FASTPASS good for you and up to 5 others on that day. Then we could trade off the fast passes and get on rides faster, plus we could do that for four days of the vacation! I'll keep you updated with what I find.

Lori said...

You know we're always good for a vacation. I'm not sure what James' work schedule looks like. And since we'll be there, we'd have to see the Smiths a little bit too. Especially since Janell, his youngest sis, is prego and having her baby sometime the end of Sept. We were planning on going again for Christmas to see the blessing. I'm sorry that we can't make it for Millie's. Unless you want to postpone that one for April.?:)

colds1 said...

I'm not a Williams, but I feel like family . . . do you mind if I comment? Totally do Disneyland!!! We did a family D-land trip in 2000 and it was SOOOO much fun! If you get serious about it, check out vrbo.com - it is a website where you can rent people's houses for your vacations and is usually much cheaper than hotels.

Tara Dawn said...

I'd love to go as well, just leary about the money situation. We are planning MT in April, and the temple trip in July, so can we afford Disney in Oct? Don't know yet, but I'm sure it would be fun!