Sunday, January 11, 2009

California Christmas

Alright, I'm gonna try this out. The problem with me is, I don't have much to say. We went to CA for Christmas and had a good time. It was nice and warm the last few days that we were there. It really made me not want to come back to freezing CO. We took family pictures while we were there. So once Sherry sends them to us, I will try to post them. I don't have any myself, cause our camera broke just a few weeks before Christmas. Great huh?
Have any of you heard of Bakugan's? Tyler has been asking for some since last year. And this year I finally went to go look for some. They are so much like Poke-mon. It was like $15 and it's his favorite present. We're also changing up the bedrooms around here. Tyler has been asking for his own room since he was 4. And finally I'm going to give it to him. He's so excited. Teagan is going into the room with Trenton and Ty gets his own. It's the coldest room in the house, but he doesn't care right now. He's decided he wants to decorate it in camo. I've got some ideas. Once we get the money, we'll be able to start on it. He's even offered to help pay. WooHoo!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I think Ty's camo room will be way cool. Are you going to try to do some painting or anything like that? I've never heard of Bakugans, but you can't beat spending less than $20 on a favorite present!

Jabon said...

Hey its great to see some Smith's on here!

Cody just got into that Bakugan thing. The odd this is that one day he came home with a bulging backpack and I got nosy by investigating... His pack was stuffed full with those cards. His "story" was that his friend had too many and gave the old ones to him...