Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Beds

Cody and Brett have been sharing a room this last year. We have 5 bedrooms in our little house, which include an office, the master bedroom, Ashton's room, the boys' room, and a playroom. Well, Jabon's mom is going to be moving in with us for an undetermined amount of time to take over the daycare for us. Jabon's dad is having a hard time finding a new job in this market so we are helping out by paying Lee Ann to watch the boys until he can get a job. Because of this, we need to make a room for her so she can feel more at home. In doing this, we are compressing the boys' room with the playroom. I had to go through their playroom and "organize" it, a.k.a. through out broken toys, happy meal toys, papers, etc. The only way there would be room for their toys and their beds is to have the boys on bunk beds. Yesterday, Jabon and I put them together. The boys love it.
Ashton was a good boy during this process. He can sure get to laughing and show his adorable side. Here's a pretty good shot of it. He was flapping his arms with delight, as you can tell!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Ashton is getting so big! I can't believe it. Want to come over and organize our kids' rooms?

Emma says Ashton is so funny when he smiles.

RNLambile said...

Ashton is soooo dang adorable!!!! I can't wait to wrestle that little beast! It is good that you will have your Mom nearby for a while, it is shame that it is under these circumstances though. Looks like all 3 boys are doing amazing. Just so you know...I entered into a radio contest on Mom and Dad's behalf for a trip for two to Mesa, AZ. I told all about their cute new grandson they haven't been able to visit because they have been helping all us mooochers up here. So if they win you may have visitors in the spring. But they are supposed to get airfare and a hotel I think. We love and miss you guys so much.

Tara Dawn said...

That would be so cool, thanks Josh!

Lori said...

I miss you guys so much!! I really wish that I could see you before April. Your boys are so cute! I wish I could hold your guys' babies.