Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Help, I don't know what I'm doing!!!
Okay, so I am adding to the family blog. I really do enjoy seeing all the pictures of my children and grandchildren. However....I am the world's worst at writing or calling! No matter what I try to do to change this it never works. It took me a while to figure out how to get on and post this to the family blog. Why on earth do they call it a "blog?" That just doesn't sound right to me??!! Dad and I are trying to readjust to being empty nesters after a year of having someone living with us. Dad is taking it harder than I am as he is home all day. I at least have work to go to. We love all of you and miss seeing most of you. Shelly and Josh we get to see at least once a week. I made a comment to Shelly's post about Dad and Abby so check it out. Mom

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hooray, Mom!! Good job. I can't wait to see what other things you might put on here.

Tara Dawn said...

Hey Mom! I am glad you got started. I keep meaning to ask you if anything ever came out of that job opening you were going for. Did it work out?

Lori said...

You and I are on the same page mom. I have no idea what I'm doing with these things. At least you have Shelly to go through the ropes with you. I miss you guys so much!