Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer break ALREADY!!!

Well, our summer vacation has officially started. They ended school yesterday. And I have NO IDEA what I am going to do with them now. I'm seriously thinking of started them on a schedule while they are here at the house. Yesterday we had the home teachers over, and they did not behave worth crap. James and I were both so upset with them. That's why we are thinking of a schedule. The only think with that is that I have to make sure it is done. That's why I don't even THINK about homeschooling. Here is James project for right now. This is his new work truck. He really likes it. They had to dig a trench with this big thing, so when they were done, he brought it home at did this:It looks a whole lot better in these pictures. This is after Cary came over and started to smooth it all down. I wish I took a picture of it before that was done. It looked scary.

The weather does not look very accomodating for Summer vacation does it? I didn't think so either. It's been raining all week, and suppose to rain for a while still. What am I gonna do with 3 boys stuck in the house all day long!?!?!?

I was cutting James' hair in our bathroom the other day. Teagan thought he had to be in there too. So to not get in the hair, he went under the sink. It was pretty cute.
Do you remember the Buzz Lightyear costume that Trenton had several years ago for Halloween. Teagie fits it now. It's one of his favorite things to wear. Tyler is flying him around. Just ignore the underwear on the tall skinny boy in the background!By the way, I am planning on coming to MT in the middle of the first week in June. Shelly, I know you said that the girls still have school, but I have a DR appointment on the 17th that I have to go to, and I wanted to have enough time to spend there. I'll probably leave on Tues. or Wed. Probably Tues. Maybe sooner, you never know!!

5 comments:

Tara Dawn said...

What are you guys doing to the back yard? Filling it in??


It is hard to believe the boys are that big!

Lori said...

Just a small part of our backyard is fenced in. The rest of it is, or was, a hill. James always had a plan to take the hill out and make the fenced part bigger. It makes sense. There's a lot of backyard not used because it's that hill.

Shelly said...

Heck, Lori. Come tomorrow! I wish you could've come today for Abby's birthday party!!

The backyard will be great once it's finished. I think it'll be a fun area for the boys. I can't believe how big Teag is getting! They're all getting huge. I can't wait to see you all!!

Jabon said...

Looks like a fun project. It is hard to keep our boys out of trouble during the summer here because it is too hot to be outside. We have a system of chores to let them work toward game or tv time.

Lori said...

That's a good idea. It's hard to let them get their steam out when the weather is uncooperative.