Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures...finally!!

After a long while with a camera that didn't take very nice pictures, I am now able to show off my kiddos.

On Sunday after church we decided to go on a hike. The boys loved it. They were getting pinecones to bury in the ground for new trees. Ah, the innocence of children.We packed a lunch and went down to some beaver ponds. I wouldn't go across them, so James took the boys on it. It was really nice.
James and I were both very tired from the day before. I went and helped a friend at her daughters wedding reception. I was helping with the food, and didn't get home until almost 11:00. For me, that's really late. And James was working really hard this week. So we didn't do much hiking. Just let the kids play around for a while.

And I took some pictures with my NEW camera. YAY!!! I even figured out how to download the pictures by myself. GO ME!!!

5 comments:

Jabon said...

Lori, these pictures look great! Thanks for posting them. Your rug rats are getting so big!

So, what do you think of the camera? I think it takes really nice pictures. I am a die hard fan of Nikon imaging.

colds1 said...

Lori, your boys are adorable!

Shelly said...

Awesome pictures! I love them!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I'm having withdrawls of driving to your house whenever I want to! I keep using exclamation points!!

Lori said...

Jabon, the camera is great. Thanks so much!!

Shelly!!, we!! would!! LOVE!! to!! have!! you!!! LOL!! Seriously, you should come!

Tara Dawn said...

I can't believe how big the boys are! I am so excited to be able to see you guys in July. Tyler is starting to get that 'bigger' boy look-oh, no! ;)