Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chore list

Yesterday morning I woke up to a clean house. It was wonderful. The boys had made a list and did all of their chores before going to Lowes. Later in the day I found the list and thought I'd share. Just imagine the *'s to be boxes with checks.

Things that Trenton and Teagan and Tyler did.
* Made beds
* Emptied the dishes
* Cleaned are rooms (but not Teagan)
* Got dressed (but not Teagan)
* Ate breakfast (but not Teagan)
* brushed teeth
* Organized bake yard (Teagan didn't help he only made it worst)
* Clean up downstairs (not Teagan) (mostly Tyler)
* Clean under table (Tyler did this)
* Clean table (Tyler and Trenton)
* Vacumed downstairs (only Tyler)
* Clean hallway (Tyler only)
* Sweep under Guinie pig cage (only Tyler)

As you can see, Tyler made the list. I even wrote it word for word. I wish I could've scanned it in since this doesn't do it justice. It makes it sound like Teagan is a terrible cleaner upper. Which, yes, sometimes he is. But I do have to say that usually Teagans room is the cleanest out of all three of them. And he cleans it all by himself. :) I love my little boys. And all of their quirks too.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Abby: Tyler is such a good cleaner! :)

Emma: Tyler, being oldest means cleaning up. Yes. Yes it does.

Shelly: I love that! I hope my children will take that example and take some initiative themselves sometime. Of course, they are sitting here watching me type this and all have made their comment about "No." Or "That's never going to happen." But a mom can dream, right? Still, I love the list!

Lori said...

I did find out after I wrote this that there is a reason for their goodness that morning. Apparently while I was at work, the boys decided to dump cup after cup of water on the wood floor and use it like a slip n slide with some cardboard. This was their way of rectifying the situation. :)

Tara Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! That is really cute! I love the fact that they were making up for their bad deed/fun. :)